1. Was under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the U.S. before reaching his/her 16th birthday;
3. Has continuously resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
4. Was physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and at the time of application to USCIS;
5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
6. Is currently in school, has graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from
high school, has obtained a GED, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the
U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Armed Forces; and
7. Has not been convicted of a felony, a "significant misdemeanor," three or more other misdemeanors, or does not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Please contact us if you have questions about the new immigration policy. It will come into effect on August 15, 2012.
The countdown begins!